Have you been following along with the picTORIals of Stella’s 8th birthday party this week?! We had such an amazing time celebrating Buggy’s 8th birthday with a Japanese Pastel Party! Everything from the food to the décor was perfect, and Stella had the best time with her friends and family.
After the party was over, each of our party guests took home a Ban.do tote bag filled with tons of Stella’s fave things! And because I love you guys so much, I saved one of these goodie bags for a very lucky ediTORIal reader… Take a look below to see what’s in the bag, and don’t forget to enter to win!
Each of Stella’s goodie bags included:
- A peek-a-boo tote from my favorite company Ban.do
- A Kawaii Subscription Box from www.kawaiibox.com
- A tote and make-up bag from LeSportsac
- A mesh reusable tote from Baggu
- Some adorable kids’ sunglasses from Subsidy Shades
- Naturally flavored water drinks from Aqua Ball
- Customized mason jars from The Naked Jar
- Amazing eyeshadow from Girlaktic.
- And last but not least, some delicious Pocky Sticks!
Plus so many more fun Japanese goodies!
Here’s how to enter to win:
- Make sure you’re following me (@torispelling) on Instagram
- Comment below and tell me about some of your favorite party themes for the little ones in your life! (And don’t forget to leave your e-mail, Twitter name or Instagram handle along with your comment, so I can contact you if you’re the winner)
- Check back next week when I announce the winner
I can’t wait to see who wins… Good luck!