Casi here from cupcakeMAG! Anyone else counting down for Spring with me? Raise your hand if you’re ready! I’m so ready for floral dresses, cute flats & sunnies. One of my favorite things about Spring is the shopping that goes with it. Picking up a few essentials for the season is always my favorite thing to do. I can’t believe it’s already March! I’ve been eye-ing some must-have essentials and wanted to share them with you today! Looks like I’ve done the shopping for you.
- Layering necklaces is a huge trend so start with a simple Bip & Bop Geometric Initial necklace. It’s such a fun piece for Spring!
- Where are my mama bears? Loved by Hannah & Eli’s Mama Bear hoodie is a must-have for those early morning mom duties.
- Stacy Brown Designs has the cutest hand-painted bangles for every style! I love stacking them too.
- Nickel & Suede has the best collection of leather accessories you’ll never want to take off.
- It’s all about the druzy. A statement ring from Wrenn Jewelry is something you need in your jewelry box.
- I’m obsessed with OSEA skin care & always stock-up each season. It’s hard to choose a favorite. Plus it’s vegan, organic & gluten free. Gotta prep and protect your skin for the warm months!
- A girl can never have too many pairs of earrings. Peggy Li’s Gem Drop Earrings go with everything! Dress them up or down.
- Turn those bad hair days into good hair days with a She Does Justice From the gym to brunch – it’s always a great way to add some style to your outfit.
- Lapisbeach Gold & Lime Green Ring is perfect if you’re looking for something to spruce up your everyday style. It’s hand-knit wire – how cool is that?
What’s on your list? I’d love to know your favorite!