Hi everyone! Jenny Dixon from Craft That Party here. Are you as excited as I am for the premiere of Mystery Girls on Wednesday, June 25th at 8:30/7:30c? I can’t wait to see our own Tori Spelling (Holly Hamilton) team up again with Jennie Garth (Charlie Contour) on this hilarious and adorable ABC Family show.
Every premiere party needs popcorn, so today I am sharing my pink chocolate popcorn recipe as well as some Mystery Girls party decorations.
My friends over at Piggy Bank Parties created the most unbelievable Mystery Girls party printable collection inspired by the bright, bold colors of the cast’s wardrobe and Mystery Girls Office.
- 1/2 cup of popcorn kernels (unpopped)
- 1 bag of Wilton Pink Candy Melts
- paper bag
- wax paper
- Mystery Girls Popcorn Box
1. Place 1/2 cup of popcorn kernels in a paper bag. Fold the top over twice. Microwave between 2-3 minutes on HIGH. Microwave powers will vary so listen carefully and pull the bag out as soon as the kernels stop popping. Spread popcorn out on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
2. Microwave the Wilton chocolate melts in the microwave 2-3 minutes on MEDIUM power. Stir halfway through.
available on Piggy Bank Parties includes:
(You can add your own text, these party cards are editable!)
Will you be throwing a Mystery Girls viewing party? Tell me all about it in the comments!