Hi everyone, Casi here! It’s not just about sprucing up your wardrobe this spring, you’ve got to add some style to your home, too! With just a short shopping list and a few easy tips, you’ll be able to give your abode a face-life in no time. Today, I thought I would share with some of my favorite finds!
1. Decorate with candles! I am obsessed with these Vintage Candles from Simply Curated. Placing them around your home is a quick way to give your mantel or coffee table a little pick-me-up.
2. Colorful vases can be placed in groups or solo all over the home. They have many uses and it’s just not for flowers! Styling a trio on your bookshelf is a great place to show-them off.
3. Stylish organization like these amazing metal baskets are perfect for all of your spring magazines you’ll need in your office. They work great in the bathroom too!
4. A inspiring print from Blossom and Vine is just what your gallery wall needs. The gold metallic gives it a modern and trendy touch.
5. And let’s not forget to make it sparkle and shine. Hello, spring cleaning! You’ll love Mrs. Jones Soapbox, I mean – who doesn’t love pretty cleaning supplies?
6. A few new, fun bright colored pillows for your chairs or sofa can go along way! My favorites? This Earth Cadets pillow and Goods By Grinn pillow. Perfect pops of color for spring!
7. Accent pieces are so much fun! I am just in love with this amazing mirrored green tray from the one and only, Target!
What’s on your list?
PS — Don’t forget! Tomorrow is the LAST DAY to enter our Spring Must-Have Giveaway!!+ Comment