- Push Up Pop Containers
- 1 pkg. chocolate pudding
- 1 Bag of Oreo cookies
- 1 c. milk
- 12 oz. Cool Whip
- spearmint gum or gummy worms (optional)
- Mix pudding and milk in a bowl.
- Crush Oreos in a food processor.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of Oreos to add to the top of the push up pop.
- Mix Oreos and Cool Whip together.
- Alternate layers of pudding and Oreo Cool Whip mixture in push up pops and top with a layer of Oreos.
- Cut spearmint gum into the shape of a leaf or add gummy worms on top of the push up pop.
GAMES: Create games centered around recycling. Have the kids pick up trash (crumbled up newspapers, clean and empty plastic bottles and cardboard boxes) and place in the correct bins. Our kids pretended to be Wall-E and used robotic arms to clean up the Earth.
FAVORS: Send guests home with seeds or a flower to plant at home. Kids will have fun caring for their plants and watching them grow!
How do you plan to celebrate Earth Day with your little ones?