It’s Casi here from cupcakeMAG! With Valentine’s Day right around the corner I thought I would share my Valentine’s Day Wish List. While I would be happy with just some chocolates and flowers, I might as well dream it up while I can. So, Mr. Darling — hint, hint if you’re reading this — take note. Here are just a few must-have things I’ve been drooling over that make great gifts too!
1. I am all about a good stylish tote but this metallic gold bag from Hobo had me at hello.
2. How can you not just fall completely smitten over this 14K Gold Ampersand Initial Necklace from Jessica N Designs? It can be customized for you and your cutie. It’s just oh-so-pretty.
3. Ombré Gold? Yes, please! This She Does Justice Ombré Gold Turban should be on everyone’s wish list. You need it girlfriend! And so do I.
4. I love a pretty new cell phone case. My iPhone is just longing for something new and this pretty floral painted case from Plum Street Prints is just perfect.
5. Because keys need to accessorize too right? A classic knot tassel keychain from Cinco Powell adds a perfect pop of color and makes a great gift for anyone on your list. Isn’t it so cute? The bright pink is perfect for the holiday.
6. I always add something practical to my wish lists and every girl needs a Simplified Planner from Emily Ley.
7. Well, because who doesn’t need a pair of pink metallic earrings in your life? Lily Asher has the cutest fabric earrings that are just to-die for.
8. Strands is one of my new favorite online boutiques. I’ve been eyeing these Gem Scone Stones since I spotted them. Aren’t they so pretty? It’s hard to decide with all of their baubles but I just love them.
9. These Tumbleweeds Handcraft Wood Veneer Sunglasses pretty much speak for themself. Can we say ahhh-mazing? I am so in love.
Looking for gifts to give? Check out Tori’s Valentine’s Day Gift Guide!
What’s on your wish list for Valentine’s Day?