I hope you all had a wonderful New Year’s Day spent with family and friends! Yesterday I asked Liam and Stella what their New Year’s Resolutions were, and their responses were WAY too cute not to share.
Liam’s New Year’s Resolutions:
- To have more fun
- Not take a bath everyday
- Get lots of games on my Kurio
- Go out to dinner more with our Uncles and friends
- Take care of my new guinea pig Mike McDermott
- Have more play dates with my cousin Simone
And then he said, “That’s all my New Years Revolutions!” It was too cute to correct him 😉
Stella’s New Year’s Resolutions:
- Spend more time with my little sister and brother Hattie & Finn
- Play and craft more with Mom & Dad
- More pillow fights
- Make cake pops for my family and friends
- Learn to walk in high heels
Adorable, right? Made my heart melt.
What are your New Year’s Resolutions?