Lemonade is the ultimate summertime sip. It’s the perfect thirst-quenching combo of sweet and sour, and it’s a favorite beverage among momistas and toddleristas alike. But you know me; I’m always looking for ways to reinvent my favorite classic recipes. So today I’m sharing a few ways to really shake up your lemonade stand. Check out my 10 refreshing picks below, including lemonade-flavored baked goods, a lemonade snack mix, and even an adult beverage or two. Squeeze the day!
1. Rose Lemonade Scones via Lavender and Lovage
2. Lavender Vodka Lemonade via Rachel Phipps
3. Lemonade Stand Popsicles via Somewhere Splendid
4. Blender Lemonade via Pinch of Yum
5. Lemonade Chex via Little Bits of…
6. Grilled Lemonade via Shape
7. Pink Lemonade Cupcakes via The Three Little Piglets
8. Raspberry Lemonade Bars via Improv Kitchen
9. Grown-Up Frozen Lemonade via Coastal Living
10. Blackberry Thai Basil Lemonade via Coconut & Lime
Which recipe are you most excited to try?
Stella has specifically requested that I make the lemonade Chex for snack time today.