Father’s Day is a couple days away and I wanted to do something special to celebrate here on ediTORIal…
Father’s Day in our house is about spending time together as a family. But with four babes it’s not always easy to find an activity that will keep everyone’s attention. We recently discovered something new called the Cooper Kit that totally solves that problem. The Cooper Kit is a box full of activities for dad and his kids to do together. It’s Father’s Day… in a box! Each Cooper Kit is limited edition, and the theme of the first one is “How Things Fly.” We played with the Cooper Kit the other day and all four kids got a big kick out of it. Even Finn loved watching the toy airplanes.
In honor of Father’s Day, the amazing company behind the Cooper Kit has offered to give one lucky ediTORIal readers the “How Things Fly” box.
Here’s how it works…
To enter, leave a comment below telling me about the dad in your life who deserves a Cooper Kit.
I’ll pick the winner at random and announce them on the site next Thursday, June 20th.
UPDATE: We have a winner! Congrats 3gals3guys!
Terms & Conditions
• You must be a registered ToriSpelling.com member to enter. Sign up by clicking here.
• This contest is open to US residents only. Sorry international fans!
• Winners will be contacted via private message to their ToriSpelling.com inbox and by email. If our team does not hear back within 24 hours, a new winner will be selected in your place.
• Limit one comment per entry. Multiple comment entries will not be considered.
• This giveaway ends at midnight PST on June 19th 2013.
• Cooper & Kid was kind enough to provide the prize. This is not a sponsored giveaway in any way.