I hope that everyone enjoyed this month’s Mommyhood 101 theme on ediTORIal. I had a great time sharing some of my stories and chatting with my fellow momistas about everything from the myths that new mommies encounter to my Mother’s Day. But since today is the last day of May, I wanted to end things in a BIG way.
A good stroller is one of the most important products for a mommy to have. When I was first preggers with Liam, I did a lot of research to find a stroller that combined all the best safety, comfort, and convenience features for both moms and babies. What I found was Orbit Baby—and after four kiddos, Orbit is still our stroller. The Orbit stroller really is state-of-the-art. It’s easy to maneuver and makes for a really smooth ride. It folds down easily and has the best built-in cupholder and key tray. I really can’t say enough good things about this stroller.
Here’s how it works…
To enter, leave a comment below telling me what your favorite post was this month on ediTORIal.
I’ll pick a winner at random and announce it on the site next Friday, June 7th. Good luck!
UPDATE: We have a winner! Congratulations to Jessmorfclark!
And if you enjoyed reading all of my Mommyhood 101 blogs this month, stay tuned to hear what the June theme will be on Monday.
Terms & Conditions
• You must be a registered ToriSpelling.com member to enter. Sign up by clicking here.
• This contest is open to US residents only. Sorry international fans!
• Winners will be contacted via private message to their ToriSpelling.com inbox and by email. If our team does not hear back within 24 hours, a new winner will be selected in your place.
• Limit one comment per entry. Multiple comment entries will not be considered.
• This giveaway ends at midnight PST on June 6th 2013.
• Orbit Baby was kind enough to provide the stroller. This is not a sponsored giveaway in any way.