Alright mamas, we all know a hungry baby waits for no one. And, you exhausted mamas don’t want to be scrambling around at 4am to get a bottle ready. Luckily, Here’s an absolutely genius product called the Mixie Bottle that makes feeding your babes SO much easier.
What you’ll love about this bottle is that you prep it in advance. All you do is fill the bottle with water and then add some powdered formula in the airtight container at the bottom of the bottle. When it’s time for feedings, just press the button at the bottom, shake it up and voilà—that bottle is ready to go! Think about it as a “fix now, mix later” solution to feeding time. Just toss one in the diaper bag so that you’re always ready at a moment’s notice. And of course you want only the best for your little babes, so you’ll love that the bottle is BPA-Phthalates-PVC free. Plus, it’s pretty much foolproof so it’s great for sleep-deprived parents. Perfect for the middle of the night feed!
And today, all of you busy momistas are in luck because Mixie has offered to give away 10 bottles to 10 amazing ediTORIal readers!
Here’s what you need to do to enter:
- Sign Up… If you haven’t already, make sure to sign up for an account on the website. It only takes a couple minutes, and once you sign up you’ll have your very own profile page, can comment on posts, and can make friends with like minded momistas.
- Comment… Leave a comment below letting me know why you want to win this bottle.
- Wait… Check back on Thursday, March 28th when I announce the giveaway winners!
Good Luck and thank you Mixie!
The Fine Print
• You must be a registered user of ToriSpelling.com to win. Click here to sign up.
• This giveaway is only open to US residents.
• You may only enter once. Multiple entries will not be considered.
• Winner will be contacted via private message to their ToriSpelling.com inbox. If the winner does not reply within 48 hours, a new winner will be selected in his or her place.
• This giveaway will run until March 26th at 11:59pm PST, after which we will choose a winner.