There’s only 1 day left in 2012, which means it’s time to lock down your New Year’s resolutions and get ready to work on them. Everyyear at this time I take a few moments to think about the past year, and make a mental list of everything that happened and think about a few things that I want to work harder at next year. I know that for us busy momistas it can be hard to make time for ourselves and to even think about personal goals, but I hope that you can find a couple minutes to think about things that you can do to make 2013 even better than 2012 was.
Without further ado, here are my 2013 New Year’s resolutions:
- Take a family vacation this year where Dean and I both turn off our iPhones and totally unplug (I might have to turn my phone on to take pictures to share with all of you guys, but I think that should be allowed!)
- Have more than 1 adults-only nights this year with Dean and our friends. Teri may or may not be invited… I haven’t decided on that yet, but it’s always a possibility
- Drink more water (I’m the worst at hydrating!)
- Get organized
- Get healthy and back into those skinny jeans (the ones that scream “We miss you T!” every time I walk past them stacked and dusty in the corner of my closet)
Liam says his resolutions are…
- To cuddle more with my family
- To finish and do more of my homework
Stella says her New Year’s resolutions are…
- Start wearing more colors other than pink
- To sit outdoors more and watch the moon with my family
What are your New Year’s resolutions?