Halloween is just around the corner, mamas! It’s my absolute favorite holiday, so I am very excited to announce that I’ll be giving away 2 copies of the fantastic book, Artful Halloween: 31 Frightfully Elegant Projects by Susan Wasinger. Two lucky ediTORIal readers will each win a copy of this guidebook to a “scary beautiful” Halloween.
I absolutely LOVED reading this book – it offers a wide range of home dÃ©cor, costume, and party ideas that are faithful to the creepy, eerie Halloween mood without giving up elegance or sophistication. What more could a momista ask for?
The book not only does a great job of getting you in the Halloween spirit, but also tells you exactly what you need to re-create the ideas and gives easy to follow, step-by-step instructions for the projects. Even if you don’t consider yourself to be the most experienced craftista, this book will take your Halloween decorations, parties, and costumes to the next level!
To enter, tell me what your favorite thing about Halloween is in the comments section. Good luck!
- You must be a registered ToriSpelling.com member to enter. Learn how to sign up by clicking here.
- This contest is open to US residents only. Sorry international fans!
- Winners will be contacted via private message to their ToriSpelling.com inbox and by email. If our team does not hear back within 24 hours, a new winner will be selected in your place.
- Limit one comment per entry. Multiple comment entries will not be considered.
- This giveaway ends at midnight PST on Oct 19th 2012.
- This is not a sponsored giveaway in any way.