Last week, I asked you to share the top five back to school items on your shopping list to enter for a chance to win a $100 Shop It To Me gift certificate!
Well, we have a winner! Retha is a mother of 4 from Birmingham, Alabama. Here’s what she had to say:
“I am a mom of 4 (3 boys ages 7, 5, and 4, and 1 girl, age 2). In our house, everyone has their own personal style. My 7 year old is a “cool” t-shirt and jeans kind of kid, the 5 yr old is a whatever is clean’ kind of kid, the 4 year old is a little preppy, so jeans and a polo makes his day, and the 2 year old princess is all about bright colors, glittery tops, and cute shoes. It’s all about the shoes for her.
So, our Top 5 are:
- Jeans, jeans and more jeans – with 3 boys, we can never have enough
- Long sleeve t-shirts (no characters though – none of them like characters)
- Shoes for all (Sneakers for the boys and anything cute for princess)
- Belts (I think a belt fairy lives under my kids’ beds)
- Something special for each one of them – this is a must-have, because each year we want each child to feel special and pick something that is unique to them and their personal style.”
Congrats Retha! I love how you combine the basics with one special item for each kid. Have fun with your Shop It To Me gift certificate, and let us know what you end up getting!